Current Positions Available
This is ideal opportunity for an intermediate business services accountant who wants to step into a senior position or a senior looking for a change. The role will provide you with an opportunity to work more closely with clients under the guidance of the firm’s director. The firm itself is comprises a small team of business advisers, utilising cloud-based programs to deliver practical & timely business solutions.
Ideally, we are looking for a team member looking for a full-time role, however a part-time role will be offered to the right candidate.
What we Offer
Beyond the day to day delivery of business services, our team members also have a say in the direction of the firm. Meaning you have a genuine opportunity to not only add value but to also take control of your own advancement within the industry.
The Perfect Ideal Candidate
You will be passionate about assisting business owners, whilst understanding the challenges, risks and rewards facing small and medium business owners, who has:
- CA/CPA qualifications
- 4 to 6 years of public practice experience
- A solutions focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Above average knowledge of relevant legislation to assist clients with income tax, CGT, GST, FBT, workers’ compensation, payroll tax, land tax and SMSF matters
- Strong understanding of business structuring
- Strong Microsoft Office software skills
- Working knowledge of Xero and Class
- An understanding of the importance of insurance and other business and personal “safety nets”
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and CV to Troyw@vbd.com.au, with the subject header Intermediate/Senior Accountant.
Essential for all Team Members, you must:
- Have an extremely high attention to detail
- Be target driven
- Want to help others achieve their goals
- Excellent customer service focus